Whisky (Scotch whisky, mostly. The US, Ireland, and even India have some nice ones, but overall...)
- Taslisker, Caol Ila, Ardbeg, and Tobermory are always good
- Bruichladdich in general is excellent whisky, and runs the friendliest distillery I know!
- Did I mention that Bruichladdich made PC5 and PC6? Wow, is that good whisky!
- A'bunadh is a cask strength scotch from the Aberlour distillery that is very warming and very good. A balance of
bourbon and sherry finishes that works extremely well. (it got a little boring around batch 20, but now in the high 40s it's good again)
- Old Malt Cask is an excellent independant bottler - the most consistantly tasty independent bottler I know
- Speymalt somehow turns mediocre Macallan into fantastic stuff
- McCarthy's is a little known scotch-style whisky here in the Northwest which swings well above its weight!
- Dollar for dollar, Green Label is the best thing that Johnny Walker sells - delicious and ⅓ the cost of Blue Label.
- Glenfarclas, Mortlach, Strathisla, Clynelish, the list of good distilleries goes on
- ...and then there are those one of a kind bottles. PC5, Arran Sauterne cask, Glenfarclas 1974, Springbank 1965, Talisker 30, Longrow Tokay Wood
Fight the dearth of real mail! When you add another voice and story to my world
you help make the ratio of good-to-junk mail more favorable.
This page was designed by and belongs to David Kessler -